2BED series two-stage high-efficiency water ring vacuum pump is a high-efficiency water ring vacuum pump developed by our company on the basis of 2BE1 series products. The ultimate pressure of the 2BE1 series vacuum pump is 3300Pa, and the ideal working pressure range is 20Kpa-100Kpa. When the inlet pressure is lower than 20Kpa, the pumping volume decays rapidly. At this time, the efficiency of the single-stage water ring vacuum pump is extremely low. 2BED series two-stage high-efficiency water ring vacuum pump is designed as a two-stage pump cavity structure. The two-stage compression is realized in the pump, which reduces the compression backflow in the pump. The ultimate pressure of the pump can reach 2000Pa, and the pumping speed is stable in a higher vacuum degree range, or Maintain a high vacuum degree in a large pumping rate range. The efficiency in higher vacuum working state is 35% to 40% higher than that of single-stage water ring pumps and traditional 2SK series water ring pumps, and the energy consumption is also reduced accordingly.
How it works
The suction and exhaust working principle of the 2BED two-stage high-efficiency water ring vacuum pump is the same as that of the 2BE1 single-stage water ring vacuum pump. When the impeller rotates, the inner wall of the cavity forms an eccentric water ring with the impeller, which is filled with water between the blades. With the rotation of the impeller, the blades continue to reciprocate periodically. Change the volume in the middle of the blade, and with the corresponding cooperation of the fixed suction port and the exhaust port, the suction, compression and exhaust processes are completed. The function of the two stages is that the gas discharged through the compression of the first stage is sucked into the suction port of the second stage, and then discharged after further compression of the second stage. The function of the second stage is to reduce the exhaust pressure of the first stage to improve the vacuum degree of the suction port of the first stage. And reduce the differential pressure backflow in the pump.
● The ultimate pressure can reach 2Kpa, and the pumping speed can still be maintained when the inlet pressure is 5Kpa-20Kpa
● 200-7500m ³/h various specifications to meet the needs of various working conditions
● According to different media, carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex steel, titanium, Hastelloy and other materials can be selected
● The shaft adopts the fully covered structure of the shaft sleeve to prevent the corrosion of the medium to the shaft
● Impeller locking method for bushing leading out of pump cavity, reliable impeller locking device
● Mechanical seal at both ends, a variety of flushing options
● Standard anti-cavitation device
● Reliable performance, high efficiency and energy saving
● Precision castings, imported bearings, high-standard accessories
● Perfect design, reasonable structure, reliable performance, especially suitable for vacuum drying, concentration, evaporation, distillation, dehydration, degassing, filtration and other processes in various industries such as chemical, food, pharmaceutical, textile, electric power, papermaking, metallurgy, and instrumentation.
● As a pre-pump of Roots vacuum pump, the use effect is particularly ideal.
● The Roots vacuum unit adopts 2BED two-stage high-efficiency water ring vacuum pump supplemented by a high-quality control system, which is the key to ensuring the long-term stable operation of the unit. At present, the water ring Roots unit generally adopts 2BE1 and 2BV series water ring vacuum pumps as the pre-stage pumps. During operation, the Roots pump is overloaded, heated and has a short life. Equipped with 2BED series two-stage high-efficiency water ring vacuum pump, it has a large pumping capacity under the lower inlet pressure, that is, it reduces the exhaust pressure of the Roots pump, so that the Roots pump always operates within the allowable range of differential pressure, without overload heating, and ensures the safe and reliable operation of the unit.
|Suction and exhaust diameter(mm)